0

Life Passes too Quickly

Posted by Unknown on 8:59 PM
Recently, I took note of the pictures on the wall at my mom and dad's house. There are a lot of "baby" pictures, especially of Kacie. You know how it is--the first child gets the most pictures taken. But I looked at that little face and couldn't help but get a little sad. She looked so small and sweet. Now she's bigger and has a very smart mouth. She knows way too much for a five year old, and I want to know what happened to my baby. Now, I look at Coy, who's almost two-and-a-half, and I wish I could freeze time. This is such a great age. He's still TOO cute and not so much of a smarty pants, but he's getting close. I look at his pictures and see time passing away again. UGGH! I don't want my babies to grow up. Now I know what my parents felt like. I watched them playing in the backyard this afternoon and I couldn't help but smile. At least for this afternoon--time slowed a bit!




















0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 We are the Bells All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.