0

Why do my kids hate bedtime so much?

Posted by Unknown on 7:57 PM
Every night it's the same thing--fighting the kids over bedtime. Coy is still in his crib (partially due to the fact that I am way to lazy to deal with keeping him in a big boy bed right now, and also due to the fact Kacie came out of the crib WAY too early!!), so we can put him down and at least let him cry himself to sleep...that is, if you can catch him to put him in the crib first.

But Kacie...that's a whole other story. We've tried EVERYTHING. She's scared of her own shadow, so she says she's scared to sleep in her room. Although, I think, mostly, she's just afraid she's going to miss something. We can send her to bed (like tonight) at 7:45, and we'll be lucky if she's asleep by 11. First, it's potty, then it's water, then I forgot my Claritin (which I just remembered now...brb...)...then who knows what's next.

I've been told they'll grow out of it...but I don't think I can survive that long!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 We are the Bells All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.