0

Five More Minutes

Posted by Unknown on 8:48 AM
After coming home from my 5 am workout (yes, yes, I know how insane I am. And that's why I'm sitting down typing now, because walking is somewhat difficult. Many more days of that and I'm sure breathing will even become a challenge. But I digress....), I decided to lie back down in the bed for a few minutes, just to get a little rest before the rest of the day began. Of course, I fell asleep, taking a short nap. Before long, Kacie comes in explaining that Coy has a "stinky diaper". I mumbled to Derrick to take care of this so I could have just "five more minutes" of rest before getting the kids ready to take to school. He agreed (God bless him!!) and got up to take care of the stinky situation. He came back to bed and asked for his five more minutes as well. By this time, the kids are running amuck in the living room and then little miss tattle-tell comes to the rescue again..."Mommy, Coy's eating chocolate!" Ok, ok, I'm up, I'm up!!! Thanks to Derrick leaving a box of Whitman's sampler in the little guy's reach and giving him a bite of one last night...Coy thinks they are fair game. So I come in to find this:


And Happy Wednesday to You!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 We are the Bells All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.